Website finally starting to generate more AdSense revenue

My website was finally starting to pick up it’s AdSense revenue. While I was a little surprise by the amount it went up, it almost falls inline with the fact that I’ve added 3 AdSense entries onto the website this month.
The website traffic is just about the same as the overall averages.

I told them that I did click on one of the ads that were on my website (for Ally Bank), simply because it was there and knowing that I was most likely logged into Google. I would just figure that they wouldn’t pay me for that one click, which I can wholeheartedly agree with them doing that.

As a result, my account has been disabled, pending verification I suppose. I also have to assume that more people are clicking on the ads, which I didn’t even start putting on my website until this year I believe.

Has anyone else experienced this?

This entry was posted in CustomerService, Income or Pay. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Website finally starting to generate more AdSense revenue

  1. Timothie says:

    The exact same thing happened to me a year ago. Accidently clicked on one of my own ads, and boom, suspended. There’s really nothing you can do about it. Kinda sucks I guess, but just tells you not to rely on third part ads (e.g. Adsense).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Protected by WP Anti Spam